How do I get prescription refills?
- You must call the office 2 Business Days before the medication runs out.
- Prescription refill requests can be made during normal business hours by calling 610-970-4700 and pressing option # 23.
- Refill requests are processed Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM to 4 PM and Friday 8:30 AM to 3 PM, not including holidays. Requests made Friday before 3PM will be ready the following Tuesday.
- The following information must be left when calling in a prescription refill:
- First and last name (spoken clearly and spelled out)
- Date of Birth
- Phone number (we will call you back only if there is a problem)
- Prescriptions needed, with strength and date medication runs out.
When can I Pick up my scripts (if not being sent directly to Pharmacy)
- You may call the front office 2 business days after your request to make sure the written prescription is ready for pick up.
- Some patients may be allowed to appoint someone else to pick up their prescription by calling ahead to the front office with the name and relationship of the pick-up person. The appointed person must show picture identification at the time of pick-up.
No routine prescriptions will be refilled on the weekends
Do not call providers with these requests